Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Ten Enjoyable Books I've read in 2011

This is my list of the top ten books I've read this year, 2011, that were my favorite. Even though these are my favorite from 2011, they are not all published in 2011. Okay, let's start the countdown!

10. Forever Faithful Trilogy by Karen Kingsbury


9. Journey's End by Dora Hiers

No review, sorry:-(


8. Reclaiming Lily by Patti Lacy


7. The Thorn by Beverly Lewis


6. Shaiton's Fire by Jake Thoene 

No review, sorry:-(

5. Thicker Than Blood by C.J. Darlington


4. Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot


3. For Time and Eternity by Allison Pittman

No review, sorry:-(

2. Twelfth Imam by Joel Rosenberg


1. First place goes to Tehran Initiative by Joel Rosenberg!


There you have it! My Top Ten books of 2011. Special notice also goes to these following books:

Shiloh Legacy Series (3 books) by Bodie and Brock Thoene
The Sunset Gate by Isabella Alden

What were your all-time favorite books of this year? I hope you have a blessed new year in 2012! God bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment