Friday, January 6, 2012

Great Writing Resource!

Reading and writing usually go hand-in-hand, right? Well, if you're looking for a one-page stop with a boatload of information on writing look no further than Go Teen Writers. There is one particular page that is a great resource on how to write a novel. You can go here to see it. Hope this is informative and helpful!

Oh, I forget to say... Happy New Year!!! Sorry, I'm- what? Six days late? Oh well, it's better late than never:-) Hope you have blessed new year in 2012!

P.S. Be on the lookout for my review on Valley of Dreams by Lauraine Snelling.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome design for the new blog. Wishing you great success and enjoyment with it.

    Wyndy C
    http://wynsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a new follower and came over from ACFW. I also do book reviews and giveaways. Would love to have you come over and visit!!

    http://giveawaygal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wyn and Charity!
    So great to see you here! I'm glad you came for a visit! Hope you enjoy the blog- God willing, I'll be hosting some great giveaways, so stay tuned!

    Aizess

    P.S. My blog was personally designed by my Father- a graphic designer. Didn't he do a great job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower! Hope you'll stop by my blog and maybe follow back! :)

    Christian Bookshelf Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie!
    Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete