Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Need Your Feedback!

This is a fairly new blog and we've just begun a new year, so I would love to know what you would like to see on this blog. What would make it one of your top ten blogs to visit? I would love your feedback! Below are some of the things I've brainstormed for this blog- tell me what you think about them!
  •  Author of the Month  Each month a poll would be set up to see which author you would like to see featured on this blog. If we go through with this idea, I would set up a page at the top of the blog where you could leave your questions for the author in the comments section. I would then send the author your questions so he/she could answer them and then post it for you to see.
  • Bible Studies  I would do a spiritual post either weekly or biweekly based on a passage of the Bible.
  • Fantastic Fiction A weekly update on one Christian fiction book that seems especially interesting that is not yet released. That way you can keep an eye on it so you can purchase it when it releases:-)
I am just throwing some ideas out there and would love to know what you think about them. Please remember to tell me any of your ideas for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment