Monday, February 20, 2012

Winner of "To Dance Once More" by Sherri Johnson

Time has slipped me by! I meant to post this earlier. Although I chose the winner a few days ago using Random.org, I did not have the chance to post it- enough excuses. Time to get down to business:-) The winner of an eBook copy of Sherri Johnson's book To Dance Once More is (** drum-roll please**)...

Digging For Pearls!!!

Please email me (you can use the Contact Me page) telling me where you would like your eBook sent to. I will then email the author and, God willing, you'll have a copy of the book To Dance Once More in no time:-) Thank you to all who participated in this giveaway! If you feel the need to purchase this book, you can buy it at Amazon

**Winner has two weeks to respond**

No comments:

Post a Comment