Saturday, December 29, 2012

Winner of the Courageous DVD and CD Package!

I hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas:-) Is anyone wiping their brow in relief that the festivities are over? Well... not quite over– New Year's Eve is right around the corner. Which means that a whole year has passed. W-O-W! It feels as if just yesterday 2012 was beginning– and now, it's almost 2013. God's word is truly being fulfilled. In Matthew 24:22 it says,"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened."

I don't know about you, but I certainly feel that time has been cut short– there's hardly enough hours in one day to accomplish all that I need to! And as humans, we tend to complain about the never-enough-time malady. However, we ought to rejoice, because God shortened the days for our sake. So next time you feel like complaining about the shortened time, turn that complaining into praise. God loves us so much that He'll even shorten the days– an amazing thing, to be sure– for our sake. Hallelujah!:-)

And (clearing my throat), because of the shortened days, I haven't been able to post the winner of the Courageous DVD and CD Package;-) But I was able to spare some precious time today in order to reveal the winner... and the winner IS (drum-roll, please):

Ladette Kerr!!!

Congratulations, Ladette! Please email your mailing address to me by using my "Contact Me" page. If you haven't seen Courageous yet, you're in for a treat. I have enjoyed every movie Sherwood Pictures has released– with Facing the Giants earning first place– and I'm eagerly awaiting news of their next release.

For those of you who are interested in purchasing Courageous, you can buy it on Amazon.com (I am confident that if you do purchase it, you won't be disappointed.) And if you would like to purchase the Courageous CD, you can purchase it on Amazon.com, as well. Oh, and have a HAPPY New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ladette!!!

    Courageous is a great movie! My family and I enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete